4 chicken breast, boned, split and skinned.
2 TBSP or so of olive oil
1 glove garlic, sliced or crushed
1 1/2 cups red tomato sauce
1. heat olive oil in skillet
2. add garlic
3. add chicken and brown
4. cover and cook until meat is done (not pink)
5. top with portion of tomato sauce
6. put sliced mozzerlla on each piece
7. sprinkle with parmesan
8. cover and cook until cheese melts and hopefully the sauce is hot.
9. garnish with a little green or a little sliced fresh mushroom
serve with pasta and vegetables
serves 4 or less.
some people prefer to coat the chicken in egg and breadcrumbs before cooking.