Euphoric Fatigue (euphoricfatigue) wrote,
Euphoric Fatigue


today i must either:
a. move.
b. move MOST of my things.
c. call houston.

a. involves moving in with 2 guys. hmm. there's something positive!
(this is a probable case scenario, i won't know for certain until i MEET the 2 guys)
b. is contingent upon (a.)
c. in light of failure of (a.) and (b.) this would be option

i sent a pointed but cordial? email to my present "boss". not one of the issues has been addressed. a phone call has not been received. fucker.

so, the new gig wants me to start monday. that may be impossible since i will have to move most of the items myself as far as my housing is concerned, (a bedroom of stuff) and there is a blizzard warning. and there is no information regarding my present job. if you can call a job a job if you haven't been paid. at least it's a $18,900.00 deduction if i DON'T get paid!

a costly decision, this one was. at least for me.
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.